Digestion and Absorption
1.Hormone is secreted by which of the following organ?
2. If the stool of a person is whitish-grey, which organ is responsible?
3. A type of proteolytic enzyme is found in infants’ gastric juices which helps in digestion of milk proteins. The name of the enzyme is
4. Fat digestion occurs in
5. Protein digestion occurs in
6. Which one of the following can be found in pancreatic juice?
Breathing and Exchange of Gases
7. Respiratory centre is located in
8. Carbon Monoxide poisoning happens due to
9. The internal lining in the trachea is made up of
Simple cuboidal epithelium
Simple squamous epithelium
10. A person has difficulty breathing due to inflammation of bronchi and bronchioles. What does he or she have?
Occupational respiratory disorders
Excretory Products and Their Elimination
11. kidney’s ability to produce concentrated urine depends on
12. The right sequence of formation of urine is
Secretion, reabsorption, filtration
Reabsorption. Secretion, filtration
Filtration, reabsorption, secretion
13. when an individual consumes a large amount of protein, he or she will excrete
More urea and uric acid
14. In the case of uricotelic animals, the urea is removed via
Body Fluids and Circulation
15. The life span of Red Blood Cells is
16. The life span of White Blood Cells is
Between 20-30 days
Between two to three months
Less than ten days
17. What Is the Ratio of WBC to RBC in body
18. Which is the largest blood vessel in the human body?
19. Which of the following is responsible for the red colour of blood?
20. What should be the blood pressure of a healthy Human being?
Locomotor and Movement in Humans
21. which is a skull bone?
22. Which body muscle can resist fatigue?
The Nervous system
23. In which area does the comprehension of spoken and written words take place?
24. Which of the following controls skeletal muscles?
25. When Sympathetic Nerves get activated, it releases
Adrenaline which stimulates the organ
Adrenaline which inhibits the organ
Acetylcholine that stimulates the organ
26. Which of the following is not a neurotransmitter?
27. Which of the following is the largest cranial nerve?
Now that you have solved the human Physiology MCQ, you will be able to ascertain your preparation level for exams for this unit.
You can head over to Vedantu’s online platform where you will find more physiology important questions along with study guides on related topics. You can also download them as PDF to study on your own time.
You may refer to the answer key for Physiology MCQ given below once you have attempted the multiple-choice questions mentioned above.
1. Define Physiology.
Ans. Physiology is the study of various mechanisms within a living organism work so that it can function correctly.
2. Who is Known as the Father of Physiology?
Ans. Claude Bernard is known as the father of new-age experimental physiology.
3. Name the Important Human Physiological Processes.
Ans. The major human physiological processes include (i) absorption and digestion(ii) respiration(iii) excretory system (iv) nervous system(v) blood and fluid circulation (vi) locomotion.