Download link has been sent to your email address : . If you haven't recieved the link, please check your spam or promotions folder.
All solutions hand crafted by Master teachers.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry 2018-2019 Board Exam
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus 2018-2019 Board Exam - Free PDF Download
Clearing class 12 with good scores is a must to ensure that you get into a college/university of your choice. The importance of class 12 marks is enormous as it is the final year of your schooling and the scores are going to stay with you forever. It is thereby necessary to ensure that dedicated effort and time is spent in strategizing how to make the best out of your study time and score good grades. If you have taken science as the stream of your choice, then Chemistry is an integral part of the syllabus. Needless to say, the CBSE class 12 chemistry syllabus is vast and requires concentrated effort and a good understanding of the concepts to do well in the exams. The CBSE NCERT 12th chemistry syllabus is divided into two parts, the theory part that has 70% weightage and practical’s for the remaining 30%. In order to plan your preparation, you need to have a good grasp over the syllabus, and that is where the latest syllabus of chemistry class 12 CBSE available on our website will assist you.
Class 12 Chemistry CBSE Board Syllabus
The CBSE chemistry syllabus for class 12 free PDF download available on the Vedantu website is detailed and lists down all the topics covered under each unit on the subject. To provide an overview, a list of all the units along with the number of periods required to teach them and the marks that they constitute is given in the beginning. This acts as a quick reference for students who want to go through the syllabus at an overall level. The theory section consists of 16 units, and the complete break-up of the practical syllabus is also provided. We have included a list of suggested topics for the project work that needs to be done as a part of the curriculum.
For the help of visually impaired students, we have also included the evaluation scheme of practical examination followed for them. CBSE class 12 chemistry syllabus PDF 2018-2019 can be downloaded by any student for free of cost at any time.
Vedantu gives you the edge:
At Vedantu, it is our continued effort to bring the best teaching experience to the students and assist them in all possible ways to excel in the exams. Students who want assistance in subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology can also take online tuitions from our highly experienced teachers at an affordable fee. We also assign a mentor to every student who enrols for the tuitions in order to track their progress and guide them from time to time.
At Vedantu, ensuring every student's success is our motto.