Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is managed by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU). REAP Application Form 2020 will be released through both online and offline modes. Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is situated in Kota, Rajasthan. The university was established in 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan with a motive of augmenting technical education in the state. The admission process for B.Tech./B.E./B.Arch. (all undergraduate courses) are carried out through REAP, which starts with the release of REAP 2020 Form.
REAP 2020 Application Form is expected to be released in May 2020 through online mode. The admission procedure is conducted on state-level once in every year. You are not supposed to sit in any entrance examination for getting admission. Seats are allotted on the basis of your marks scored/percentile in class 12th exams, rank secured in JEE Main 2020 exam or percentage in diploma course of engineering and technology approved by the state government and NATA scores. You can get full information regarding REAP Application Form including application dates, fee, mode, eligibility criteria further in this article.
Requirements to fill the REAP Application Form 2020
Before filling REAP Application form 2020 for completion of the registration process, you must be ready with the following information with you-
Personal Details – Your full name, parents’ name, your gender, category, Aadhar number (Aadhar number acknowledgement receipt in case Aadhar number is not available yet).
Educational Details - Marks obtained in Class 12 board exams or equivalent exam, the name of the school board, percentage secured.
Contact Details - Corresponding and permanent address, phone number, email ID and other relevant contact details.
Details of JEE Main exam – If you are seeking admission through JEE Main exam score then you need to enter your details related to JEE Main exam 2020.
Documents for uploading – Uploading documents is a major step while filling up the REAP 2020. You must ensure that the scanned photograph (80 KB -100 KB), signature (30 KB -50 KB) and other documents are in specified format and size.
Government Identity - Passport, Ration card, Bank account number or any other Government identity number (only for candidates belonging to the state of J&K/Meghalaya/Assam).
Eligibility Criteria to Fill REAP 2020 Application form
The general rules for eligibility to be considered for filling REAP Application Form and admission are tabulated below –
Step Wise Procedure for Filling REAP Form 2020
After successful registration here is a step by step procedure for filling the REAP Form 2020.
1. Start the registration process by generating login ID and password for REAP 2020 Form. The challan number generated during the payment of registration fee is the default login ID.
2. Pay Application cum registration fee Rs. 700/- online through digital payment modes such as Emitra Kiosk, internet banking, debit card, or credit card. Note down the registration fee transaction ID.
3. After successful registration fill the REAP 2020 Application Form.
4. Fill/edit all personal, educational, category, communication details asked to you and then uploaded your photograph, signature and other requisite documents on the web portal. Remember you have already kept these things handy with you as suggested above
5. Check the form and make sure that the application cum registration form is filled with correct details. Pay special attention while entering the category, income group, and document details. Press save/submit button to continue. Your REAP 2020 Application Form cum Registration form is partially completed by now.
6. Your Application cum registration form is incomplete until you fill in college choices form and lock it.
7. Perform a college choice filling exercise. Refer to the seat matrix available before completing the choice filling exercise. Please remember that you can save and exit any number of time, but once the option/college choices are submitted by pressing LOCK & SUBMIT button. They cannot be changed further. Please note that if the candidate does not submit/lock the choices, then this will automatically get locked and submitted on the last date of submission.
8. Take a printout of the REAP application form and college choices filed by you.