CBSE Marking Scheme 2022 For Classes 9 To 12 | Free PDF Download
CBSE has issued the official marking scheme for the students of classes 9, 10, 11 and 12. This latest marking scheme is applicable for the given class for the session of 2022-23. Vedantu provides the links to the subject-wise marking schemes. One of the major updates related to the marking scheme and examination pattern of class 12 board students is that students will now give a 3-hour long board examination.
To know such important details go through the complete article, in this article we have discussed the CBSE marking scheme, and have provided the marking schemes of classes 10 and 12, its highlights, passing criteria and assessment policy. Let us analyze the complete circular issued by CBSE and understand its implications for students.
FAQs on CBSE Marking Scheme 2022-23
1. How can students access the CBSE marking schedule for 2022–2023?
Students access it from the official CBSE website, students can get the marking schedule for the 10th and 12th grades in detail.
2. Has the CBSE published the marking schedule for the board exams for grades 10 and 12 in 2023?
The subject-wise CBSE class 10, 12 markings scheme pdf for the students was released by the CBSE board on the official website.
3. What is the duration of class 12 board examinations in the 2022-23 session?
The examination would be conducted in offline mode, the duration of examinations is 3 hours.
4. What is the percentage of competency-based Questions asked in class 12 boards?
40 % of questions would be Competency-Based Questions asked in class 12 CBSE board exams.
5. What is the percentage of competency-based questions asked in class 10 boards?
30 % of questions would be competency-based questions asked in class 10 CBSE board exams.