Solving the GK Questions For Class 5 will help young students learn valuable information that will help them grow up, regardless of the class they are going to, all their lives. The GK For 5th Class will help students refine their reasoning skills. It will allow them to become more sharp, insightful, and competent. The questions and answers given in the GK Question 5th Class quiz do not generally need to be relevant to the Class 5 syllabus or have a bearing on its academic performance. In the long term, though, it would certainly support Class 5 students in their lives.
General Knowledge plays a very crucial role in the life of the students and since Class 5 is the beginning step for the mental development of the child, it is imperative to teach them, General Knowledge, as a subject to help them develop their knowledge well.
Advantages of General Knowledge for Class 5 students
General Knowledge has a number of benefits for the students of class 5, some of them are as follows:
The path of learning, be it GK or any other subject, is neverending. For the students competing in GK quizzes, it is a fun way to learn and look ahead to it. Also, playing games to reinforce the concepts of general knowledge will make learning a measurable parameter while enjoying.
World Politics, Sports, Celebrities, Monuments, Personalities, Interesting Science Experiences, etc. are some of the common general knowledge topics that must be introduced to the children to help them build a solid foundation.
The importance of general knowledge is more deep-rooted than just being a qualified conversationalist. Strong command over the language when combined with knowledge about various subjects and current affairs can help the students to eliminate their fear of public speaking, as they will no longer be worried about filling the long pauses and gaps that occur due to lack of knowledge.
As we know that knowledge and mental stimulation plays a massive role in enhancing the student's brain. So, when the students are exposed to more knowledge-based topics, they improve their higher thinking capability. This inculcates a radical improvement in their perception, knowledge, and communication skills. Thus, thinking creatively and objectively enhances their behavioral skills.
There are many competitions like GK quizzes and olympiads that are held over the year and have achieved popularity. As these olympiads test a student's knowledge and skills the students can really perform well with the hands-on knowledge and that adds real value to their learning exposure and experience about different areas of general knowledge.
General knowledge helps the students to learn beyond academics. Since education is all about experiencing and understanding what goes around you from a unique perspective GK satisfies this evidently.
List of Questions About GK for Class 5
1. What is Mahatma Gandhi called?
Answer: Father of Nation.
2. Name the folk dance of Assam?
3. Name one heavy metal?
4. Name the 4th planet of our solar system?
5. 30th January is celebrated as:
Answer: Martyrs’ day
6. Name the largest river in the world?
7. Where is Gir National Park located?
8. Which animal can live without drinking water for many days?
9. Name one plant which grows in the Desert?
10. Delhi is situated on the bank of which river?
11. National fruit of India:
12. How many UT’s are there in India?
13. Which city is called Pearl City?
14. Victoria Memorial is located in which city?
15. Name one famous crop of Assam?
16. Name one cash crop.
Answer: Tea, Jute, Sugarcane, Cotton, and Tobacco, etc.
17. Name the brightest planet in the Solar system.
18. Where does a lion live?
19. How many players are there on the football team?
20. Name the president of the USA.
Answer: Joe Biden.
21. Young one of a cow is called:
22. In Which sea Ganga river falls?
Answer: Bay of Bengal.
23. PV Sindhu is associated with which sport?
24. Where will the 2021 Olympic Games be held?
25. How many sides are there in Hexagon?
26. A Place where dead bodies are kept:
27. Name the largest ocean in the world.
28. Samsung is the company of which country?
Answer: South Korea.
29. The scientific study of an earthquake is called:
30. Name the author of the book ‘Wings of Fire’.
Answer: A P J Kalam.
All of this will include topics on important heads of state of various countries, prominent people that have accomplished success in different fields, large deserts, rivers on different continents, global events, most famous islands around the world, oceans, bridges, monuments, winners of most famous science awards, literature, etc. These Simple Gk Questions For Class 5 are prepared by the Vedantu experts from various fields like history, science, math, society, geography, maps, sports, etc. This will give them the courage to engage with new persons, exchange information with them, and continue to learn knowledge at the same time. This will help them develop closer relationships with like-minded individuals and expand their circle of peers, who will support them in their later stages of life.