Are you looking for the best website to provide you with a complete General Knowledge guide? Then here you go Vedantu has a solution for all your problems. It is the one-stop solution for all your educational queries.
General knowledge questions in Class 11 are very interesting. You can actually enjoy studying them and improving your IQ with this. Here Vedantu provides you Free PDF GK Questions for Class 11 with Answers you can get access to and prepare for your GK exam.
Vedantu is the one-stop solution for all your educational queries. Students can prepare for their examinations with Vedantu and get good results. The expert team of Vedantu is excellent and they have years of experience to guide students at all stages especially Class 11.
Important Topics Covered In Class 11 GK
General knowledge is an important subject for every stage of the student. Students need to cover all the topics to get a good command of this subject. The questions prepared are based on
Top world GK quiz Questions and Answers
Indian Geography GK questions with Answers
Books and authors
GK Quiz on Indian Art and Culture
Indian Polity GK Quiz
Economic GK quiz
General science questions
Basic modern Indian history
Top and Basic general awareness questions
Best and Important Indian constitution Gk quiz
General awareness questions
Ancient Indian history
The general knowledge syllabus of Class 11 also includes the important topics that are studied for competitive examinations like SSC CGL, UPSC CHSL, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, State Government.
Acquiring good General knowledge is an essential part of human life. General knowledge opens gateways of our thinking, and takes it to a level from where the whole world seems to be a better place. It not only helps the students to improve their academic scores but also helps in their personal development. Developing a solid general knowledge right from the school days gives a student an edge for future interviews and competitive examinations. We have compiled a list of all the important 11th standard gk questions. All these questions are from a wide range of topics. Our aim is to help the students to widen their scope of knowledge beyond their academics for the overall development of their personalities. Below is the list of important gk questions for Class 11.
Some Standard GK Questions
1. Which team won the cricket world cup in the year 2019?
2. Who is the founder of the Ramakrishna Mission(1897)?
Ans: Swami Vivekananda
3. The Beighton Cup is associated with which game?
4. Which Athlete is nicknamed as the Golden girl?
Ans: PT Usha
5. Who was the leader of the Young Bengal Movement?
Ans: Henry Vivian Derozio
6. During the reign of Harshavardhana, where was the largest Buddhist monastery established?
7. The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)was established in the year?
8. Dreams from my Father is a New York bestselling autobiography of?
Ans: Barack Obama
9. Who is India’s First sportsperson to receive Padma Vibhushan Award?
Ans: Viswanathan Anand
10. The ancient Hindu temple 'Preah Vihear' is a source of dispute between which two countries?
Ans: Cambodia and Thailand
11. World's largest cave is located in which country?
Ans: Hang Son Doong (Vietnam)
12. The slave dynasty was founded by which Delhi Sultan?
Ans: Qutb al-Din Aibak
13. What does SWAN stand for?
Ans: State Wide Area Network
14. The International “Yoga Divas” is celebrated on?
Ans: 21st June
15. An “Autobiography of a yogi” is a book written by?
Ans: Paramahansa Yogananda
16. The ‘City Next’ initiative technology for the sustainable growth of cities in India has been launched by?
17. The Nobel Prize was started by which country?
18. Which country in the world initiated the process of the Fourth Wave of Democratic Transition?
19. Operation Meghdoot was carried out by the Indian Army to establish control over?
Ans: Siachen Glacier
20. Who was the first Indian mountaineer to climb Mount Everest 10 times?
Ans: Ang Rita Sherpa
21. Who was the first and last Indian to be Governor-General of free India?
Ans: C Rajagopalachari
22. The Pravasi Bhartiya Divas is celebrated every year?
Ans: 9 January
23. Who was the chairman of the Drafting Committee set up by the constituent assembly?
Ans: Babasaheb Ambedkar
24. Which act of the British government in India had introduced the dual government in provinces?
Ans: Government of India Act (1919)
25. The Dachigam Sanctuary is located at?
Ans: Jammu and Kashmir
26. The Veliconda Hills, which is a part of Eastern ghats, is situated at?
Ans: Andhra Pradesh
27. The Theosophical Society in India was founded by?
Ans: Annie Besant
28. The famous book Tahqiq-i-Hind was written by which scholar?
Ans: Al Beruni
29. The statement ‘Matter cannot be created or destroyed’ is validated by which rule?
Ans: Rule of Energy Conversion
30. Who was called the “Indian Napoleon” by VA Smith?
31. The secretory product pectin of the cell wall is chemically a?
32. The term ‘Meiosis’ is coined by?
Ans: Farmer and Moore
33. Space Research Center ‘Vikram Sarabhai Space Center is located at?
Ans: Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
We have provided a list of all the important GK questions for Class 11 with answers. These questions have been created from a wide range of topics like science, historical events, important places or persons, mathematics, etc so that students can get a fundamental base of all the spheres of surroundings. These questions will help the students to improve their general knowledge. Solving GK questions can benefit students in a lot of ways. They will be more intrigued about new concepts and things and would want to know more about them, which in return will help them deepen their scope of knowledge.