Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management will be publishing the result of its Admission test on 25 April 2020. GITAM GAT results will be accessible on the official website on 25th April. Candidates have to use their hall ticket number and date of birth to log in and see GITAM GAT results 2020. It is only after being successful in GITAM GAT that a candidate will be called for counselling sessions. The results GITAM GAT will decide if you make it to the B. Tech courses of the institute.
GITAM GAT 2020 Last Date For Application
30th March 2020
5th To 7th April
Downloading of Hall Tickets
5th April Onwards
Online Exam Date
11th To 21st April
As you can see from the table, you need to submit your application form within 31st March 2020. You can book your exam timing from 5th to 7th April. From 5th April onwards hall tickets will be available to be downloaded. The online exam dates are scattered between 11th and 21st April. Expect your GITAM GAT results on 25th April.
On the day when GITAM GAT results 2020 are published -
You have to go to the official site - that is - https://gat.gitam.edu/.
To download the results: GITAM GAT, you need to provide your hall ticket number and date of birth.
You will already be having an idea of your score since the computer will show how many correct answers you will have given.
It is the ranks that you will come to know on the date of publication of GAT results 2020.
While it is natural to worry about GITAM entrance exam results 2020, first you need to know about the exam to crack it. Here are some important facts about the exam:
The exam will be of 2-hours duration.
There will be 100 questions.
40 questions from Maths, 30 each from Physics and Chemistry.
Each question will carry 2 marks; that means, the total marks will be 200.
There is no negative marking. So you will have less worry about GITAM 2020 results.
There are 50 examination centres across the country. You will find them here - https://gat.gitam.edu/online-examination-center.
In order to get good marks in GITAM entrance exam results 2020, you first need to make sure that you are eligible to sit for the exam in the first place.
For B. Tech courses - 60% marks in PCM subjects and first division or class in the H.S.
For Biotechnology - 60% marks in PC and M/B subjects and first division or class in H.S.
For undergraduate Pharmacy - 50% in PC and M/B and first division or class in H.S.
For other courses like computer application or B.Sc - 50% aggregate marks or second division in the group (Optional Subjects).
For Nursing - 45% in PC and M/B along with English.
1) You must arrive at the centre one hour before the exam starts. There will be a short orientation session that you need to attend before you are allowed to take part in the exam. Do not arrive late under any circumstance. Otherwise, you can forget about GITAM entrance results.
2) You must have basic computer literacy to be able to efficiently take part in the exam. But don’t worry, you don’t need to be a Bill Gates to sit for GITAM. Basic mouse clicking to choose the answer, pressing next, writing name, etc will be asked of you.
3) Although there will be several sets of questions, all the sets will be of equal standard.
4) If you detect any snag in the computer that you are allotted, report to the invigilator immediately. Any delay in the exam will negatively affect your GITAM GAT results online.
5) You don’t have to wait too long after you take the exam - the rank list will be published within 7 days from the date of the exam as part of GITAM GAT results 2020 online.
6) The hall ticket will only be given online.
7) Take two printouts of the hall ticket instead of just one.
8) Preserve the hall ticket even after the exam.
After the publication of GITAM 2020 results, merit list will be prepared on the basis of the rank shown in the GAT 2020 results. Even if your name is there in the GITAM entrance exam results, your admission will depend on your H.S marks too. Also, remember that there is a 25% reservation in the Bengaluru campus for Karnataka students.
If you show good performance in GITAM entrance exam 2020 results, you might even be eligible for a fee waiver. If you get anywhere between 1 - 50 rank, 100% of your tuition fee will be exempted. If you get 51 - 250 rank 75% will be waived. For 251 to 1000 - 50% tuition fee will be waived. If you get anywhere between 1001 and 3000, 25% of the tuition fees will be exempted. So check GITAM GAT results as soon as it is published.
GITAM is a good institute. The placements are of high quality involving big names like TCS and Accenture. Along with Engineering, Pharma, and Nursing courses, the institute also offers courses on computer application and law. Work hard for the entrance test but work harder once you join the deemed university.
Share your contact information
Vedantu academic counsellor will be calling you shortly for your Online Counselling session.