Download PDF of Solutions of 12 January Shift 2 JEE Main 2019 Question Paper
If you’re looking for the Question paper for 12 January Shift 2 shift JEE Main 2019, we’ve got you covered. Download the question paper with solutions and answer keys for JEE Main 2019 January 12 Shift 2 shift papers, available for free on this page. Candidates who are planning to prepare for the next JEE Main Examination should learn and anticipate the type of questions asked in all the subjects of JEE Main 2019. Candidates should dig into the kind of questions from a topic or concept and refine their approach towards a question accordingly.
JEE Main Questions Papers
Text, Images, Videos and PDF
Date and Month:
Shift- 2 Evening
JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers with PDF
Our Master teachers and Academic experts curate the solutions in the PDF to aid students and bridge the gap in understanding the nature of the JEE Main exam. The comprehensive guidance for approaching a question is available for 12 January Shift 2 JEE Main 2019.
Don’t wait to grab the Question paper with solutions for 12 January Shift 2 JEE Main 2019. Use the PDF to analyse and solve each question. Also, don’t refrain from revising the PDF. Make them part of your preparation and use them as your polar star for JEE Main journey.
Free PDF of JEE Main 2019 Question Paper
Candidates can download the free PDF of JEE Main 2019 (12th January - Evening Shift) Question Paper with Solutions for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics on Vedantu.com. Candidates can also access the complete range of JEE study materials by clicking IIT JEE 2022.
Diligently practising JEE Main Question Paper with solutions will help candidates to secure a high rank in the IIT-JEE Examinations.
JEE Main 2019 (12th January - Evening Shift) Question Paper Analysis
The difficulty level of the Physics Question Paper was moderate to difficult. The paper was mainly focused on numerical-based questions. Chapters which had maximum weightage are listed below:
Properties of Solids and Liquids
Kinetic Theory of Gases
Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Oscillation and Waves
The questions were very much specific to the NCERT syllabus.
Chemistry paper was comparatively easy. Chemistry chapters carrying more weightage are as follows:
Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
Classification of Elements and Periodic table
Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
Maths paper was moderate to difficult. Questions were basically asked from Functions, Conics, Coordinate Geometry, and Calculus. 40% of questions were asked from Class 11 and the rest 60% were asked from Class 12.
The free PDF of the solution of the 12 January Shift 2 JEE Main 2019 Question Paper is available for download. The detailed analysis of the question paper will help students get an idea of the exam pattern and marking scheme of JEE Main 2019. Before taking the JEE Main final examination, aspirants should solve the previous year's question paper. The solutions are provided by our Experts and will surely help students ace Exams.
FAQs on JEE Main 2019 January 12 Shift 2 Question Paper with Answer Keys & Solutions
1. What was the overall difficulty level of the 12 January Shift 2 JEE Main 2019?
The overall difficulty level of the exam of the 12 January Shift 2 JEE Main 2019 was moderate.
2. Which section was easiest and toughest in the 12 January Shift 2 JEE Main 2019?
The Chemistry section was easy and the Mathematics section was the toughest in the 12 January Shift 2 JEE Main 2019 as per the collective review of the aspirants.
3. What are the benefits of solving the 12 January Shift 2 JEE Main 2019 Question Paper?
The benefits of solving the 12 January Shift 2 JEE Main 2019 Question Paper are that students will gain an idea of the level of difficulty of the exam and the sort of questions asked in the examination. By solving this question paper before the exam, they will get familiar with the JEE Main exam pattern and marking scheme. The performance is improved when students keep practising the previous year's question paper.
4. Is it possible to get admission into Engineering colleges without writing the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains and Advanced?
Students were asked to select the medium of question paper during registration for JEE 2019. The paper was set in different languages such as Assamese, Gujarati, Kannada, Bengali, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu in addition to Hindi and English.
5. Where can I get or download the solutions for the 12 January Shift 2 JEE Main 2019 question papers?
Students can download the PDF of the solution to the 12 January Shift 2 JEE Main 2019 Question Paper available on the website of Vedantu.