The fruits are part of a flowering plant containing seeds. The fruits develop from a flower of the plant. The fruit's outer layer, called the fruit's skin, may be thin, tough, or hard. The matter present in the fruit is sweet and juicy. Some fruits are dry from inside and out.
Some vegetables are fruits, but these are fruits. For example, people call cucumbers, squashes, and tomatoes vegetables, but these are all fruits. The fruits contain seeds, while the true vegetables are not seeds. True vegetables are stems, leaves, or roots of plants.
Kids Holding Fruits
Fruits Names for Kids
The fruits names for kids are given as follows:
1. Lemons: Lemons are a citrus fruit that people often use in traditional remedies since they have so many health benefits. They contain vitamin C and other antioxidants.
2. Strawberries: The strawberries are red-coloured juicy fruit. It contains a high water content. Strawberries contain so many healthful vitamins and minerals. The seeds of strawberries provide plenty of dietary fibre per serving.
3. Oranges: The oranges are sweet, round citrus fruit packed with so many vitamins and minerals. The oranges are the fruit that are the richest sources of vitamin C. Vitamin C acts as a powerful antioxidant in the body.
5. Blackberries: The blackberries contain many seeds, so they have a high fibre content. This means they help improve gut health and heart health.
6. Apples: Apples are the options to make a quick and easy addition to the diet. Apples are high in fibre means eating them could boost heart health and promote weight loss. Eating apples with the skin on gives the greatest health benefits.
Fruits Images for Kids
The following picture shows the fruit images for kids.
In the following picture, you can see different fruits like apples, bananas, oranges, grapes, strawberries, watermelon, pineapple, and cherry.
Different Types of Fruits
Some fun facts about fruits are mentioned below:
Mainly there are two types of fruit: fleshy fruits and dry fruits.
The fleshy fruits are those in which the part of the fruit around the seeds is juicy and soft. Example: Apples, berries, oranges, and other fleshy fruits contain many seeds.
The dry fruits are not as juicy as the fleshy fruits. The dry fruits include beans and nuts.
All of us and many wild animals enjoy eating fresh fruits. Fruits are very important sources of fibre and vitamins, especially vitamin C.
Fruits contain minerals and plenty of water.
People also enjoy eating frozen, canned, and dried fruits. They convert fruits into jams and jellies.
The fruits are also added to a variety of desserts and main dishes. People also drink juices or fruits.
The fruits are available in all shapes and sizes, and different fruits have different health benefits. For the best results, add a variety of fruits to the diet. By eating fruit, a person is giving their body key vitamins, antioxidants, and so much dietary fibre. This can significantly benefit heart health, digestion, weight management, and skin health. People can enjoy a wide range of fruits to improve their health and can lower the risk of inflammation, heart disease, cancer, obesity, and diabetes.