English Worksheet for Kids| Its and It’s - Download Free PDF with Solutions
Class KG-3 Its and It’s Worksheets are available on Vedantu for the students. These worksheets are available in PDF format and can be downloaded for free. Get the worksheets and refer to the solutions to get a good understanding of the words. These worksheets along with the solutions have been compiled by the English experts at Vedantu and will help you get a good grasp on the subject in the best way.
The worksheets on Its and It’s are prepared keeping in mind students' easy understanding and comprehension. The experts have discussed the concepts in a very elaborate manner in these worksheets so that students have no trouble understanding anything. They can understand the words properly and in a simple manner. So, students can definitely download the Its and It’s Worksheet from the site and understand the concepts properly.
Last updated date: 28th Sep 2023
Total views: 21.6k
Views today: 0.21k
Access Worksheet for English KG-2 It’s or Its Worksheet
“It's” is the possessive form of the pronoun "it" (without the apostrophe). "It's" will also be used" (with an apostrophe). It is or has been condensed into this phrase. These terms are referred to as homophones since they sound the same yet mean different things.
It's possessive form, it's (without an apostrophe), signifies "belonging to it." "The cat consumed its meal."It's is a contraction (condensed form) of it is, or it has. It is used with an apostrophe. It or its, which is plural? Its and there are both determiners. Its and their are both singular nouns.
1. Complete the following sentence using its, or it’s.
a. __________ a beautiful day!
b. Give the dog ________ bone.
2. Complete the sentence.
a. My house is very big, but ________rooms are very small.
b. I love my scooter, ______ colour is blue.
3. Answer whether the statement is correct or wrong, if the statement is wrong correct it.
a. The cat rolled in its catnip.
b. It's historical evidence.
4. Fill in the blanks.
a. I saw a deer. Where is __________ mate?
b. ________ is going to rain.
5. Choose the correct option:
My dog is brown in colour,______ tail is light black in colour.
6. I can tell (it’s/ its) made from very well-made material.
7. Its or it’s?
I think __________ on the kitchen table.
8. The football team won __________ first game.
9. The tree loses __________ every autumn.
10. My dog always knows when __________ time for dinner.
11. ___________ is a warm sunny day, so we decided to go and play.
12. My mom told us that we needed to put our jackets on because _______ getting cold outside.
13.____________ really fun when friends come to play.(its/it’s)
14. __________ not polite to stare at people. (its/it’s)
15. The word _________ is short for “it is” or “it has”.
a. It’s a beautiful day!
b. Give the dog its bone.
a. My house is very big, but its rooms are very small.
b. I love my scooter, its colour is blue.
a. Wrong, The cat rolled in its catnip.
b. Wrong sentence, It’s historical evidence.
a. I saw a deer, where is its mate?
b. It’s going to rain.
5. My dog is brown in colour, its tail is light black in colour.
6. I can tell it's made from very well-made material.
7. I think it’s on the kitchen table.
8. The football team won its first game.
9. The tree loses its leaves every autumn.
10. My dog always knows when it’s time for dinner.
11. It’s a warm sunny day, so we decided to go and play.
12. My mom told us that we need to put our jackets on because it was getting cold outside.
13. it’s really fun when friends come to play.
14. It’s not polite to stare at people. (its/it’s)
15. The word it’s is short for “it is” or “it has”.
Importance of Its and It’s Worksheet for Class KG-3
Following the worksheets of Class KG-3 Its and It’s will help the students in many ways. With these worksheets, they will be able to understand the meaning of the two words and how they can be used in different sentences. This will help them in improving their English grammar in the best way. For students of Class KG-3, it is important to learn how the words Its and It’s can be different while sounding pretty much the same.
Students will be able to learn that the word Its is a possessive form of the word It and the word It’s is the short form of ‘It is’. Learning the concepts will enable them to differentiate between the two words and understand how they are used. This will also help them answer different questions provided in the chapter.
Benefits of Its and It’s Worksheet for Students
The main aim of the learned subject matter experts at Vedantu is to ensure that students have the best study experience of all time. They can easily download the worksheets and solutions from the website to add them to their study routine.
All the guidelines mandated by the board have been included in the worksheets to help them better understand the exam pattern. They can use the worksheets and the solutions to help them get a sound understanding of the concepts.
Students download the worksheets and learn to write the words perfectly. There are questions that they can answer to learn the It’s and Its Usage properly. They will be able to use the words correctly and use them currently in sentences.
The students of Class KG-3 will be able to learn in a fun and interesting manner. There are amazing activities that will make the learning process a lot funnier for the students.
These worksheets are available to download for free and will help the students prepare for their exams in the best way. They can learn to answer the questions in the best way and score good marks on the exams.
Download the Worksheets for Its and It’s to Learn English Better
Get your hands on Its and It’s Worksheet from Vedantu and makes the learning experience a lot easier for you. These worksheets have been designed by experts who have ensured the absolute comfort of students.