NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Hindi Sparsh Chapter 3 - Tum Kab Jaoge, Atithi
Loading More Solutions...
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Hindi Sparsh Chapter 3 provide a comprehensive answer to the textbook questions and help focus on important questions for the exam.
The following offers a brief idea about the type of questions covered in the solutions.
Class 9 Hindi Sparsh - Questions 1 – 9: For Brief Answers
1. The first question asks who was leading the team that set out for an expedition to Mt. Everest. Find out in our free NCERT Solutions Class 9 Hindi Sparsh how to answer it in brief and develop the skill of writing short answers with practice.
2. This particular question asks the readers why the author liked the name ‘Sagarmatha’. Do you know why? Check our Hindi Sparsh Class 9 comprehensive chapter-wise solution and learn why.
3. The third question asks which object resembled a flag as per Bachendri Pal. Learn how you can answer this question in just 1-2 lines from our comprehensive solutions.
4. The next question focuses on how many people were killed or injured by an avalanche during this expedition. Do you know the correct number? Check NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Hindi Sparsh to find out if you are correct while preparing for the exams.
5. The following question wants to know how Colonel Kullar reacted on noticing the impact death caused on his fellow expeditioners. Develop the art of answering such questions in brief by revising our NCERT guide for Class 9 Hindi Sparsh.
6. The 6th question asks how the kitchen assistance died. In case you do not recall which turn of events led to it, you can always read the CBSE NCERT Hindi Sparsh PDF and follow up your revision with the help of NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Hindi Sparsh.
7. The following question asks the readers when and where camp four was set up. Do you remember the answer to it? Revise it once again by practicing Hindi Sparsh Class 9 Solutions to bind it to your memory for a long time.
8. The next question of Chapter 3 Sparsh Class 9 asks readers to recall how Bachendri Pal introduced herself to the Sherpa Coolie. Recall it with our comprehensive study material to not miss out on such critical details for the exam.
9. The last of these short questions asks how Colonel Kullar congratulated Bachendri Pal on her success. Find out the exact words by referring to our comprehensive NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Hindi Sparsh and offer an accurate answer.
Class 9 Hindi Sparsh - Questions 10 - 25
Similarly, questions 10 to 25 direct students to provide a to-the-point answer within 30 words. Master the art of answering such questions in limited words by practicing our latest NCERT Solutions for Class 9 and familiarise yourself with their context.
Class 9 Hindi Sparsh - Questions 21 - 31
The following section of questions 21 to 31 aims to test the grammatical knowledge of a student. It includes questions that cover punctuations, prefixes, and opposites. It also comprises a section for sentence making that seeks to test a student’s ability to form creative sentences beyond their text.
Class 9 Hindi Sparsh Chapter 3 – Meri Sikhar Yatra by Bachendri Pal
Meri Shikhar narrates an inspiring tale of Bachendri Pal, the first woman to ever reach the summit of Mt. Everest. It highlights all the risks and challenges Bachendri Pal and her team had to put up with during their expedition.
The chapter further focuses on how strength and determination became the only tool that helped them complete the difficult task. Students will learn all about her experiences in detail by reading this chapter from CBSE NCERT Hindi book PDF.
Besides reading the chapter thoroughly from CBSE NCERT Class 9 Hindi Sparsh, students can also refer to our latest chapter-wise solutions as PDF free downloads online.
By practicing solved exercises of NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Hindi Sparsh, students would be able to answer the textbook questions of this chapter. It can help them be better equipped for their examination.
These solved exercises also tend to help students improve their vocabulary and language skills significantly with regular practice. In the long run, it would prove helpful for understanding Hindi chapters better and will also enhance their creative writing skills.
Practice Hindi NCERT Solutions Class 9 Sparsh as per the latest syllabus and get equipped with a better understanding of the subject. Also, enhance your question-answering technique considerably with regular revision and frequent practice through these NCERT Solutions to score well in your upcoming examination.
At Vedantu, we encourage students to develop the skill of learning to widen their scope of academic improvement. Our comprehensive NCERT book Solutions for all subjects and free CBSE NCERT book PDF can be accessed easily online and downloaded for free. On clicking the download option, they can access the solved exercises easily from anywhere, and at any time. Our user-friendly interface for subject wise study material download of all classes makes us one of the most preferred learning portals.
Enhance your learning experience and improve your scope of excelling at Hindi by practicing our chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Hindi Sparsh. Access Vedantu’s solutions today for comprehensive learning of how to answer important questions for your upcoming exams!
Share your contact information
Vedantu academic counsellor will be calling you shortly for your Online Counselling session.