Courses
Courses for Kids
Free study material
Offline Centres
More
Store Icon
Store

JEE Main 2024 Chemistry Question Paper with Solutions 1 February Shift 2

ffImage
Last updated date: 17th Apr 2024
Total views: 29.7k
Views today: 0.29k

JEE Main 2024 Chemistry Question Paper 1 February Shift 2 - Answer Key and Detailed Solutions

The National Testing Agency (NTA), the organizer of JEE Main, conducted the 1 February Shift 2 JEE Main 2024 exam in 13 regional languages.


It is essential for candidates yet to take other JEE Main 2024 sessions to understand the overall difficulty level of the Chemistry paper and get expert analysis. Candidates who appeared are also waiting to evaluate their performance through detailed question paper analysis and solutions by master teachers.


The good news is that a comprehensive analysis of the Chemistry-specific questions and official answer key of 1 February Shift 2 JEE Main 2024 Chemistry paper with solutions will be available on Vedantu after the exam. Candidates can download the complete Chemistry paper of 1 February Shift 2 JEE Main 2024 as free PDFs from our website post-exam.

How to Download JEE Main 2024 Chemistry Question Paper 1 February Shift 2?

Candidates can download the memory-based questions with solutions for the JEE Main 2024 Chemistry question paper as a PDF. Simply click the links to get free PDFs of the answers. By downloading the question paper solutions, candidates can analyze the exam difficulty level, estimate their score, predict the cut-off, and their potential rank.


Compared to last year, candidates found the overall Chemistry questions moderately to difficult this year. However, some reported difficulty in answering application-based problems. Detailed analysis of every Chemistry question in the JEE Main 2024 paper will be available. Useful tips and tricks will also be shared to improve performance in the upcoming JEE Main.


Candidates should examine the types of questions from each topic/concept and refine their approach accordingly.


JEE Main 2024 Chemistry Question Paper Analysis 1 February Shift 2

Analyzing the JEE Main 2024 Chemistry Question Paper for the February 1 Shift 2, we found that the overall Chemistry part was considered easy. It mainly highlighted Physical Chemistry, with a notable emphasis on Inorganic Chemistry. Surprisingly, Organic Chemistry had only 2 questions. The questions tested different skills, like applying formulas and reasoning. Doing well in this section required a solid understanding of theoretical concepts and knowledge from NCERT materials.


Level of Difficulty:

  • Chemistry in Session 1 was generally considered easy according to the students.


Focus on Inorganic Chemistry:

  • The JEE Main question paper had more questions related to Inorganic Chemistry.


Diverse Topics Covered:

  • The questions came from different topics, such as Electrochemistry, p-block, d-block, Nomenclature of organic compounds, and Thermodynamics.


Equal Weightage:

  • Questions covered topics like Electrochemistry, p-block, d-block, Organic Compound Nomenclature, and Thermodynamics.

  • The overall difficulty level was considered moderate.

  • Compared to Organic and Inorganic Chemistry, there were fewer questions from the Physical Chemistry section.


Question Types:

  • Questions were often direct and formula-based.

  • Some questions also required reasoning and applying concepts.


Emphasis on Understanding:

  • The emphasis was on theoretical understanding and applying NCERT concepts.

FAQs on JEE Main 2024 Chemistry Question Paper with Solutions 1 February Shift 2

1. What was the overall difficulty level of the JEE Main 2024 Chemistry Question Paper 1 February Shift 2?

Overall, the paper was considered to be easier than previous JEE Main chemistry papers.

2. What types of questions were asked in JEE Main 2024, 1 Feb Shift 2 Chemistry paper?

The paper had a mix of direct formula-based questions, application-based problems, and assertion-reasoning type questions. There were also some calculation questions, but most were solvable with clear concepts.

3. What are some important tips for analyzing the paper and improving my score?

  • Go through the official answer key and understand the solutions to even incorrect questions.

  • Identify your weak areas and revise those topics thoroughly.

  • Practice more application-based problems to improve your problem-solving skills.

  • Analyze time spent on each question and learn to manage time effectively in future exams.

4. What was the Distribution of Topics in Chemistry in JEE Main Feb 1 Shift 2?

  • Organic Chemistry had the highest weightage, followed by Inorganic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry.

  • Around 60% of the questions were from the Class 12th syllabus, while the remaining 40% were from Class 11th.