JEE Advanced Important Questions of Atomic Structure
The joint entrance examination JEE is a fairly competitive examination given by candidates to get admission into the very well-known Indian Institute of Technology.
JEE Advanced Important Questions
Text, Images, Videos and PDF
Chapter-wise Important Questions with PDF
Of all the people who apply for the JEE Main, the top 2 Lac scorers are eligible to appear for the advanced exam. This exam is held annually by one of the seven IIT colleges in India under the guidance and supervision of the joint admission board, JAB. In this article, we shall discuss a few important questions regarding atomic structure.
Scroll down to download all the Atomic Structure Important Questions JEE Advanced to make your study process easy. These solutions are available as free PDF downloads to enhance your study process. The Important Questions on Atomic Structure JEE Advanced are prepared by our subject-matter experts to make you understand the exact way to solve these problems with utmost accuracy. Find here all the JEE Advanced Atomic Structure Important Questions that will help you to crack the paper with ease and accuracy.
This is one of the prominent and basic chapters in the syllabus. It covers most of the basic and fundamental concepts of the subject. Knowing the various different terms and their appropriate meanings are very essential when applying the same for solving numericals. These definitions are very similar with just a few minute changes. Therefore it is essential to know them perfectly to avoid any kind of confusion.
Ace Your JEE Advanced Chemistry Atomic Structure Exam with Our Practice Papers
OurJEE Advanced Chemistry Atomic Structure practice paper are designed to help you score high in the exam. With targeted questions and in-depth solutions, these papers will boost your preparation and help you secure a top score. Download the PDFs from Chemistry Atomic Structure practice papers.
Important Questions on Atomic Structure JEE Advanced
Following are a few important topics in this chapter, which should not be avoided at any cost by you while preparing for this chapter:
Isobars And Isotopes And Isotones
Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
Principal Quantum Number
Azimuthal Quantum Number
Magnetic Orbital Quantum Number
Spin Quantum Number
Pauli Exclusion Principle
Important Questions on Atomic Structure JEE Advanced
Solve these questions to revise and recollect the syllabus effectively. These questions are curated with great care to ensure no part of the syllabus is left out. They are extremely beneficial in helping you to learn to manage time, efficiency, and accuracy.
FAQs on JEE Advanced Atomic Structure Important Questions
1. How important is the topic Atomic Structure for the JEE Advanced exam?
Atomic structure is an easy chapter with fairly simple concepts which students can grasp easily which makes it a student favourite, they can easily manage their time with these questions. Students are advised to thoroughly go through all the concepts so that they don't miss out on any questions on atomic structure, as this concept is convenient for them to solve. Therefore, students are advised to not limit out any question regarding atomic structure, which makes it an indispensable one to study diligently.
2. Why should students refer to Vedantu for their JEE advance preparation?
Vedantu is one of India's leading, popular online learning platforms which offers students convenient online learning with all the best sources possible and the assistance of some highly reputed professors, which is why students often choose Vedantu as their learning platform. You can download all the solutions free of cost fromVedantu's website and app. Here are a few reasons why it has become increasingly popular among students:
1. Abundance of study material: Vedantu offers access to all the essential books one might need for their preparation for the JEE advanced. NCERT books along with solutions are available for students to download. Alongside and NCERT solutions Vedantu also offers some popular and essential books such as RD Sharma solutions, HC Verma solutions Rs Agarwal solutions, which students can refer to for any topic or concept they'd like. Everything that has been taught in class is available for the students to re-watch in case they have any queries or if they've missed the lecture due to some unfortunate reason. This makes it very convenient for students to study at their own pace and time and manage their schedules efficiently.
2. Comfort and convenience: like discussed above students can study at their own time and pace, and they are at the liberty to go back to two previously taught concepts and revisit them. It also saves a lot of travelling time and students can learn from the convenience and comfort of their own home.
3. Access to mock tests and practice papers: Mock tests and practise papers are the best way to evaluate your progress in a particular topic or a chapter and analyze if you're falling behind. With access to multiple mock tests of all subjects and topics, it is easier for students to revise and learn about their progress in a particular field. There is no such thing as too much practice.
3. What is the Azimuthal quantum number as discussed in Atomic Structure?
Quantum numbers are a set of values that define the characteristics of an electron. Azimuthal quantum number, in simple terms, is a quantum number for an atomic orbital that decides its orbital angular momentum and describes the shape of the orbital. It is the second of a set of quantum numbers that decide on the unique quantum state of an electron. The azimuthal quantum number is also known as the orbital angular momentum number or second quantum number. It is denoted by the letter ‘l’.
4. How should a student prepare for JEE Advanced?
The JEE Advanced is a challenging exam and students need to put in all the effort and dedication to achieve the desired score. Here are a few tips students can follow to prep for JEE advanced:
Drafting an unattainable and sustainable study schedule.
Going through the syllabus carefully and gathering the essential study material.
Choosing the right study partner, be it online assistance or tuition.
Solving mock papers and practising papers.
Exercising and having healthy square meals.
Spending some time off of studying.
5. In reference to the chapter Atomic Structure, what does the Heisenberg uncertainty principle state?
The Heisenberg uncertainty principle states that there is a fundamental limit to what one can know about a quantum system. It is also called the indeterminacy principle. In simple terms, it means that we cannot determine both the position and momentum of a particle with incredible accuracy. If we are to predict the position with incredible accuracy, it will come at the cost of the accuracy of knowing the momentum of the particle. The formula is mentioned below:
ΔxΔp ≥ h/4π
Δx = uncertainty in position
Δp = uncertainty in momentum
H = planck's constant
We hope we answer some of your questions and the tips provided guide you on your journey for the preparation of JEE advanced. We hope you get your desired score, and we wish you all the luck!