Rajasthan NEET Cut Off 2020

Cutoff of NEET 2020 Rajasthan will be released by the Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling board in the fourth week of August tentatively. Rajasthan NEET cutoff 2020 will be available in the online mode once the final round of counselling will be over. NEET 2020 cutoff means the last rank to get admission in any respective category. The cutoff will be prepared as per the different categories for all the participating institutes separately. 

The state authority will release the NEET Rajasthan Cutoff 2020 for 85% seats reserved under State Quota, whereas the cut off for remaining 15% seats will be released by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Those candidates who have successfully qualified NEET (The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) will be eligible for admission in the MBBS/BDS colleges. 

The admission to medical institutes in Rajasthan for UG courses in MBBS and BDS programs will be based on Rajasthan NEET 2020 cutoff. The cutoff depends on factors like the availability of seats and the number of applicants appeared for NEET 2020. The number of seats available for MBBS and BDS courses in the government and private colleges under the state is 2075 and 1190 respectively. Continue reading to get all the needful information about NEET 2020 cutoff Rajasthan, previous year admission cutoff, etc.