Courses
Courses for Kids
Free study material
Offline Centres
More
Store Icon
Store

JEE Main 2024 Physics Question Paper with Solutions 1 February Shift 2

ffImage
Last updated date: 20th Apr 2024
Total views: 29.7k
Views today: 1.29k

JEE Main 2024 Physics Question Paper 1 February Shift 2 - Answer Key and Detailed Solutions

The National Testing Agency (NTA), the organizer of JEE Main, conducted the 1 February Shift 2 JEE Main 2024 exam in 13 regional languages.


It is essential for candidates yet to take other JEE Main 2024 sessions to understand the overall difficulty level of the Physics paper and get expert analysis. Candidates who appeared are also waiting to evaluate their performance through detailed question paper analysis and solutions by master teachers.


The good news is that a comprehensive analysis of the Physics-specific questions and official answer key of 1 February Shift 2 JEE Main 2024 Physics paper with solutions will be available on Vedantu after the exam. Candidates can download the complete Physics paper of 1 February Shift 2 JEE Main 2024 as free PDFs from our website post-exam.

How to Download JEE Main 2024 Physics Question Paper 1 February Shift 2?

Candidates can download the memory-based questions with solutions for the JEE Main 2024 Physics question paper as a PDF. Simply click the links to get free PDFs of the answers. By downloading the question paper solutions, candidates can analyze the exam difficulty level, estimate their score, predict the cut-off, and their potential rank.


Compared to last year, candidates found the overall Physics questions moderately to difficult this year. However, some reported difficulty in answering application-based problems. Detailed analysis of every Physics question in the JEE Main 2024 paper will be available. Useful tips and tricks will also be shared to improve performance in the upcoming JEE Main.


Candidates should examine the types of questions from each topic/concept and refine their approach accordingly.


JEE Main 2024 Physics Question Paper Analysis 1 February Shift 2

The review of the JEE Main 2024 Physics Question Paper from February 1 Shift 2 shows a few interesting points. Overall, most students found the Physics section to be quite manageable. The questions covered a mix of concepts and formulas, making it a bit diverse. The difficulty level varied from moderate to challenging, with a focus on numerical-based questions. Some questions were on the easier side. The paper drew from NCERT, touching on about 60% of topics from the 12th class and the remaining 40% from the 11th class.


Level of Difficulty:

  • The physics paper for Session 1 was seen as generally easy by most students.

  • The majority of questions were found to be easy to approach for the students.


Formula-Focused Questions:

  • The JEE Main question paper emphasized questions that required applying formulas, especially in Mechanics, Thermodynamics, and Electromagnetism.


Physics Highlights:

  • Key physics topics that stood out were Capacitors, Unit Dimension, and Mechanics.


Specific Devices and Circuits:

  • Questions touched upon devices such as C.E. galvanometer, meter bridge, and balance weight stone bridge, and delved into the complexities of circuit problems.

  • In simple terms, the paper mostly tested your understanding of formulas, with a spotlight on certain physics concepts and devices.


Question Types:

  • Most questions were concept-based questions.

  • Numerical-based questions were more prevalent, requiring students to apply formulas and calculations.

FAQs on JEE Main 2024 Physics Question Paper with Solutions 1 February Shift 2

1. What was the overall difficulty level of the JEE Main 2024 Physics Question Paper 1 February Shift 2?

The overall difficulty level of the Physics paper was considered to be easy. Students who had a strong understanding of the fundamental concepts were able to attempt most of the questions.

2. Which topics were given the most weightage in JEE Main 2024, 1 Feb Shift 2 Physics paper?

Formula-Based Questions:

  • The paper heavily emphasized questions that required the application of formulas, especially in Mechanics, Thermodynamics, and Electromagnetism.


Key Physics Topics:

  • Notable focus was on specific physics topics like Capacitor, Unit Dimension, and Mechanics.


Devices and Circuits:

  • The paper also included questions related to devices such as C.E Galvanometer, meter bridge, balance weight stone bridge, and explored complex circuit scenarios.

3. Nature of Questions in JEE Main 2024, 1 Feb Shift 2 Physics paper?

The paper contained a mix of direct formula-based questions, numerical problems, and conceptual questions. There were also a few application-based questions that required students to apply their understanding of the concepts to real-world scenarios.