10 Examples of Diffusion in Everyday Life
1. You can smell perfume because it diffuses into the air and makes its way into your nose.
2. Cigarette smoke diffuses into the air.
3. A few crystals of potassium permanganate in water will diffuse and turn the water purple.
4. Leave a soda bottle open and the carbon dioxide bubble will diffuse and leave it flat.
5. A tea bag placed in a cup of hot water will diffuse into the water.
6. Aroma of food diffuses into the air and smell reaches you.
7. Oxygen and carbon dioxide diffuse to and fro from blood to the body cells.
8. In leaves, oxygen from the leaf cells diffuses out to the air.
9. Alloys are examples of diffusion, as in copper being diffused in a copper alloy.
10. Heat is diffused during heat conduction, such as a mug getting hot when a hot liquid is placed in it.
Share your contact information
Vedantu academic counsellor will be calling you shortly for your Online Counselling session.