An Introduction to the Puducherry Exam Centre
NEET Puducherry Exam centre is fixed by the National Testing Agency for conduction of NEET 2020 within the state. Aspirants are advised to arrive at the NEET Puducherry Exam Centre in stipulated time otherwise they are not permitted to enter the examination hall. NEET Puducherry Exam Centre has to be selected by the candidates at the time of filling up of the application form. In this regard, it must be remembered that once the examination centre is selected, it cannot be changed in future.
Which Courses are Offered through NEET 2020 Exam?
Admission in different UG/PG medical and dental programmes will be facilitated through NEET 2020 exam. It is scheduled to be conducted by NTA in the last week of May 2020 tentatively.
What is the Centre Code for Puducherry Exam Centre?
The centre code for NEET Puducherry Exam Centre is 3701. You are suggested not to carry any article or personal belongings to the Puducherry Exam Centre because there is no arrangement for keeping those things in the exam centre.
NEET Puducherry Applicants’ Guidelines Regarding NEET Puducherry Exam Centre
We have given the NEET Puducherry exam centre important points below for you to go through. Make sure you do that minutely or else you will miss out on small details and end up facing problems at the NEET Puducherry Exam Centre.
NEET Dress Code at Puducherry Exam Centre:
1. It is best to completely avoid long-sleeved clothes and especially, the light ones. Even if you do wear one, you will be restricted from entering the NEET Puducherry Exam Centre.
2. If you are wearing any dress abiding by your cultural ritual or custom, make sure you reach the exam centre an hour before the reporting time. The exam centre authority and the exam personnel present at the centre will have you thoroughly checked. You must have that much time in hand.
3. Puducherry Exam Centre won’t allow any student wearing shoes, high heels or sandals.
Items Not Permitted Inside the NEET Puducherry Exam Centre:
Do not carry any item such as a calculator, writing pad, pen, camera, cellphone, water bottle, log table etc with you into the exam centre. If you are found to do so, your candidature will be cancelled. You will also be subjected to disciplinary action according to the Penal Code of India.
Essential Items to be Carried to the Puducherry Exam Centre:
1. Affix a recent passport size photograph on the admit card and take it with you to the exam centre. Also, carry an extra photograph which will be required to be attached to the attendance sheet.
2. If you are an aspirant with physical challenges, make sure to carry your disability certificate issued by the authority to avail the exemptions.
3. It is advisable to carry with you a postcard size coloured photograph (4” X 6”) of yours in white background. Attach the photo to the proforma and hand the same to the invigilator when wanted.
4. Carry a valid ID proof such as Voter card, PAN card, Ration card, Aadhar card, Driving license, Passport or any other document issued and verified by the Government of India.
What are the Steps to Select the NEET Puducherry Exam Centre?
Puducherry Exam Centre can be selected in the following procedure:
Register for NEET after logging in to the official website of NEET
Select the NEET Puducherry Exam centre on the application form within the website
Choose NEET Puducherry Exam centre
What are the Key Points about the NEET Exam Centres?
The key points about the NEET exam centres 2020 are as follows:
1. Exam centre refers to the locations where the exam will be held and you must be present there on the date of the exam.
2. The exam centres are located across the country and in almost all important cities and towns.
3. While selecting the centre of the exam you will have to choose four locations. Keep in mind which are the convenient centres from your location and won’t take much time to reach.
4. It is only via online mode that you can select your preferred locations. Once you have filled up and submitted the application form, you cannot make any changes any more.
5. Choose centres which are within your reach and convenience. Keep your current state in which you are living in the first preference position. This is one of the most important points that you must keep in mind.
6. Your admit card will contain all the details of the exam centre as selected by you.
What is the Language Option for NEET Exam Centres 2020?
Though the language in use in all the exam centres are English, Hindi and Urdu, only a few exceptional centres will also see the use of other regional languages too. These exam centres are tabulated below:
The above article tried to provide all the information regarding NEET Puducherry Exam Centre in light of NEET Puducherry applicants’ guidelines. You are suggested to be very vigilant while going through the NEET Puducherry exam centre important points. Exam centre plays a very crucial role in the whole examination process. NEET Entrance exam is the threshold for entering in the field of medical science. Hence it is suggested to all the aspirants to give their 100% to crack the best examination of the nation to become a doctor.
1. Which Photo Identity Proofs are Allowed in the Examination Centre?
A: Candidates should bring with them a valid photo identity proof to the examination centre. It could be anything like EPIC, Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Passport or any other document issued by the Government of India.
2. When will the NEET Entrance Exam be 2020 Conducted?
NEET Entrance exam 2020 is scheduled to be held in the last week of May 2020 tentatively but the date is subject to change due to the current pandemic situation.