The following are a few guidelines to follow when drafting a letter to the principal:
- Make certain that the letter is strictly formal and professional in tone.
- Mention the specific reason for writing the letter.
- Indicate the number of days required (leave/event).
- Include your contact information.
- Mention any arrangements you have made (if required)
- Ensure that no slang is used at any point in the letter.
- Before sending the letter, double-check it for grammar, spelling, and factual errors. Complete answer:
To Date: dd/mm/yyyy
Subject - Requesting to arrange a career counselling program
With all due respect, I would like to introduce myself as a student (Name) in your school’s (Class Mentioned). And I, along with a few other students in our class, mandated a career counselling services program at school in order to achieve the right verdict for our future. The career counselling program will facilitate us in order to determine what we should do after the 12th grade.
Career counselling aids in determining a student’s true potential. Students are frequently perplexed about their career choices. Career counselling sessions would aid in determining their area of specialization. Sir/Mam, I just want to request from you that we need a Career counselling guidance program and that you please invite the best counsellor to our school so that we can make a decision about our future after 12th
XXX (Name of yours)Note:
The Points to be noted while Writing an Application to the Principal
- Addressing or greeting the appropriate person
- Message subject
- The reason for your letter
- Thank-you gesture
- Signed and dated