1. A plant cell is surrounded by a rigid cell wall.
1. An animal cell does not have a cell wall.
2. Presence of a large vacuole is seen in plant cells.
2. Whereas there are very small vacuoles as compared to plant cells are seen in animal cells.
3. Larger in size.
3. Smaller in size.
4. Plant cells have plastids.
4. Animal cells do not have plastids.
5. Centrosomes are absent in plant cells
5. Animal cells have centrosomes.
6. Plant cells do not have cilia.
6. Animal cells have cilia.
7. Lysosomes are very rare in plant cells.
7. Animal cells have lysosomes.