Describe Global Poverty Trends
"Have a doubt going on your head? Download Vedantu's Instant Doubt Solving App now and get all your doubts cleared by our experts."
• Poverty and the high rate of unemployment in developing countries are the main reason for work of children.
• According to UN statistics from 2005, more than a quarter of people in the world live in extreme poverty.
• Lack of access to regular education in many countries; in 2006, about 75 million children left school.
• Violating child labour laws opens the way for an increase in work of children in all developing countries.
• Inadequate social control gives rise to work of children in agriculture or domestic work.
• Limited rights of children or workers who affect to a large extent the standards of job and living conditions in order to eliminate the work of children
• Small children get involved in the work of children to increase the income of their family to manage twice the food.
• They are hired by industries to get more work at a cost of workforce reduced.