Class 6 Science NCERT Exemplar Solutions Chapter 8 Body Movement
Free PDF download of NCERT Exemplar for Class 6 Science Chapter 8 Body Movement solved by expert Science teachers on Vedantu.com as per NCERT (CBSE) Book guidelines. All Chapter 8 Body Movement exercise questions with solutions to help you to revise the complete syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
You can also Download NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science to help you to revise the complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
FAQs on NCERT Exemplar for Class 6 Science Solutions Chapter 8 Body Movement
1. Is it important to study Chapter 8 of NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science for the exams?
Chapter 8 of NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science is extremely important for your exams. This particular chapter entails 18 marks and is categorized under Unit 4. This category contributes to about 16% of the questions that will appear in your exams. Hence, it is advised to the students to thoroughly read, practice, and revise the concepts of this chapter. You would need to study on a regular basis to score well in your annual exams and these solutions will help you to analyze your conceptual knowledge and how much you retain from this topic. This activity is important for you to score good marks in the exams.
2. What all topics will I learn from Chapter 8 of NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science?
Chapter 8 of Class 6 Science includes some very important topics that will make you understand the many movements our bodies are capable of.
The human body and its movements
Ball and socket joints
Gait of animals – Earthworm, snail, cockroach, fish, birds
How do snakes move?
These topics are thoroughly explained in Chapter 8 of NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science. Towards the end, there are important keywords mentioned along with a summary of all that is given.
3. Why is it suggested to refer to the NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 8?
Some of the main reasons for referring to NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 8 are –
1. All the textbook topics and questions are given in a well descriptive manner.
2. These solutions will allow you to solve complicated questions easily if you study well and revise on time.
3. Through regular practice, you can develop tools to divide your time between questions and note down your areas of weakness and work on them for a better score.
4. It will help you better understand the type of questions asked and develop a familiarity with the examination patterns.
5. Reading these solutions will help enhance your self-confidence if you study and analyze your strengths and weaknesses and work upon them rigorously.
6. Diagrams and activities are given for each topic to help you learn them easily.
4. How important is it to solve all the exercises in this Chapter 8 of NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science?
It is always recommended to solve all the exercises in Chapter 8 of NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science so you are well prepared for your exams with full confidence. Although Science is a theoretical subject, one cannot understand these complex concepts by simply reading or memorizing them. It requires hard work, diligence, and practice. NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science of this Chapter has solutions to all exercises. After going through each topic from your book, you can go through the solved examples in these solutions and understand them thoroughly to solve them with complete ease.This will help you with the exam fear by making you familiar with the topics with you revise the topics well.
5. How do I score well in Class 6 Science?
Revising, Reading and Revisiting topics is the only way to score well in Class 6 Science. Using these solutions you get answers to all the chapter exercises that will help you understand the topics better, improve your problem-solving ability, and better your speed and efficiency. Use these solutions to solve the exercises within a time limit to improve your speed. This will not only get you familiar with the paper pattern, question type but also improve your time management in exams. Revise these solutions timely for better retention of these topics!