I Want a Short Article on Save Environment of Around 1 Page
Our natural and surrounding environment provides us everything we need. We receive air, water, food and all the rest of the environment. The term "Save the environment" refers to the practice involved in safeguarding and protecting the environment by ensuring its sustainability.
1. We should save drinking water. Water is a valuable component of our environment. It should never be wasted.
2. We should never pollute the water. Efforts should be made to significantly reduce domestic and industrial discharges into water bodies.
3. Wherever possible, waste should be recycled to make new items. Household and industrial waste must be separated as recyclable and non-recyclable material before being disposed of.
4. There should be a zero tolerance policy towards deforestation. Each of us can help save the environment by planting a single tree each month.
5 We can donate to NGOs that plant trees or work anyway to save the environment.
6. An environmentally friendly and safer car and vehicles should be used. For short distances, people should be encouraged to use the bicycle instead of motorized vehicles.
7. The use of environmentally unfriendly materials such as plastics should be discouraged.
8. Instead of dumping household waste into the pond, lake or river, these should be
9. Many environmental problems would disappear if we stopped using petroleum, coal and natural gas as raw materials for electricity generation. The focus should change entirely on renewable energy sources. The use of renewable energy sources (eg solar energy) would help preserve the environment from global warming.