Give a Short note on importance of trees
Importance of Trees:
- Trees are a part and parcel of earthly life. All life directly or indirectly owes its existence to them.
- Trees release oxygen which we need for our life. They also absorb the carbon-dioxide.
- Many living species live in trees. Trees form the natural habitat of many animals, birds and insects.
- Trees help make the land fertile. We get good crops out of fertile land.
- They are the sources of the fruits and flowers.
- They offer us cool shade during summer.
- During rainy season, we take shelter under the trees.
- Trees and plants are the sources of many supply life-saving drugs.
- They prevent land erosion and guard us against pollution. Thus, trees keep up the ecological balance.
- Trees protect us from inclement wind also.
- Seeds, nuts and fruits are food sources for humans and animals.
- Trees protects the biodiversity of the ecosystem.
- Tree resins are used in producing varnishes.
- Essential oils derived from tree (example: eucalyptus, almond, camphor, etc) are used in medicinal and aroma industry.
Conclusion: Thus, trees play an important role in our life. Felling of trees disturbs the eco-system. We should preserve trees and plants with great care.
Last updated date: 29th May 2023
Total views: 232.5k
Views today: 3.90k
Recently Updated Pages
An open pipe is in resonance in 2nd harmonic with frequency class 11 physics CBSE
Find dfracddxcos 1 x22 1 2x1 x2sin 1 x22 2 4x1 x2sin class 11 maths CBSE
If left sqrt 5 + sqrt 3i right33 249z then modulus class 11 maths CBSE
The maximum value of fx sin x1 + cos x A 3dfracsqrt class 11 maths CBSE
The moment of inertia of a circular ring of mass M class 11 physics CBSE
Can a diamond conduct electricity class 11 chemistry CBSE
Difference Between Plant Cell and Animal Cell
Give 10 examples for herbs , shrubs , climbers , creepers
Write a letter to the principal requesting him to grant class 10 english CBSE
List out three methods of soil conservation
A Short Paragraph on our Country India
Differentiate between homogeneous and heterogeneous class 12 chemistry CBSE
What is the difference between anaerobic aerobic respiration class 10 biology CBSE
Differentiate between the Western and the Eastern class 9 social science CBSE
Derive an expression for electric potential at point class 12 physics CBSE