NEET entrance exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a national-level exam for the candidates who want to pursue their career in medical science. The following article aims at providing a detailed list of all courses coming under NEET UG 2021. You will get a clear concept of the courses before appearing for the exam. Apart from MBBS, there are several other courses too that are included in the NEET UG 2021. You are advised to go through the article carefully to fill up your choice before the exam.
The highlights of the list of all courses come under NEET-UG 2021 are given in the following table:
There are several NEET courses available for you if you qualify in the NEET exam. The list of all courses comes under NEET UG 2021 are as follows:
1. MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery):
The most popular course under NEET-UG is MBBS. It is a 4.5 years long course. After completion of the course, a 1-year internship is compulsory for registration and practising and to become a full-fledged doctor.
2. BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery):
If you have qualified in NEET UG exam, you can get admission in BDS across top colleges of the country. The duration of this course is 4 years. After completion of the course, a 1-year compulsory internship is required. The treatments contained in Dental Anatomy are:
3. BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
The duration of the course is 5.5 years with a compulsory internship of 1 year.
4. BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery):
BHMS is an undergraduate course with a duration of 5.5 years including a year of compulsory internship.
5. BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery):
It is a 5-year course in the domain of Unani medicine including a 1-year compulsory internship.
6. B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy):
B.P.T. is a 4.5-year medical programme including 6 months’ compulsory internship.
7. BYNS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences):
BYNS is a 4.5-year medical programme with 12 months of compulsory internship and it comes under the Ministry of Ayush.
8. BSMS (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery):
BSMS is an undergraduate course and the duration of the course is 4.5 years and an additional 1 year of compulsory internship.
The list of all courses that come under NEET UG 2021 in the domain of Paramedical Science are as follows:
B. Sc. Nursing
Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
B. Sc. Medical Lab Technology
B. Sc. In Dialysis Therapy
B. Sc. In X-Ray Technology
B. Sc. In Optometry
B. Sc. In Operation Theatre Technology
B. Sc. in Nuclear Medicine Technology
B. Sc. In Medical Imaging Technology
B. Sc. In Medical Record Technology
B. Sc. (Agriculture)
B. Sc. In Anaesthesia Technology
B. Sc. (Nursing)- AIIMS, JIPMER
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Bachelor of Radiation Technology
Each of these courses, on successful completion, promises a rewarding career both in India and abroad.
From the above discussion, you must have become well aware of the mainstream courses that are included in the NEET UG 2021. If you are a medical aspirant then you must remember these courses and choose the perfect avenue for yourself to build a career in the future.
1. What are the Ayush Courses Under NEET-UG?
Ans: The most ancient type of medical treatment in world history is the Ayurveda. Ayurvedic treatment comes under the purview of the Ministry of Ayush. The list of Ayush courses comes under NEET are as follows:
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery
Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
2. What is the Pattern of NEET 2021 Exam?
Ans: NEET 2021 exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency all over India including some foreign countries. Full form of the name of the exam is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. The exam is conducted once a year. It is a pen-paper mode exam and the duration of the exam is 3 hours. In 2020, the date of the exam is fixed on 13-09-2020. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation in the country the date of the exam has been revised twice. For more details of NEET exam pattern click here.
3. What are the Steps to Download NEET 2021 Admit Card?
Ans: You are advised to follow the below-mentioned steps to download the NEET 2021 admit card. The admit card will have to be downloaded only in online mode. The steps are as follows:
1. Go to the official website.
2. Click on NEET admit card 2021.
3. The application number, date of birth and security pin must be entered.
4. Click on the ‘submit’ button.
5. You can see the Admit Card of NEET on the screen.
6. You should verify all the details mentioned on the admit card very carefully. If you find any error then you have an option to register an error.
7. After verification of the same, you have to download the admit card in pdf format and take a print out of the same.