Question & Answer

What is the English Word of Relation Mama ?


The English word for relation Mama is maternal uncle. Normally in English language, uncle word or term is used to describe any uncle that is on either your mother or father’s side. However technically speaking about the English language, the terms or the way we address maternal means mother’s side and paternal means father’s side of uncle are different.

"Have a doubt going on your head? Download Vedantu's Instant Doubt Solving App now and get all your doubts cleared by our experts."