1. You tend to move forward when a sudden break is applied
2. You feel a backward force when the bus moves quickly from rest.
3. Dusting bed with a broom removes dust due to inertia of rest
4. when you shake a branch the leaves get detached.
5. Experiencing jerk when lift suddenly starts
6. Athlete taking a short run before a jump
7. Cricketer moving backwards before catching a ball
8. Milk keeps swirling even after storring is stopped
9. Tightening of seat belts in a car when it stops quickly.
10. Objects that establish orbit around the earth, like satellites, continue on their trajectory due to inertia