NEET Biology Question Bank for Biology: Its Importance
A career in medicine is a dream for many students. However, to pursue a medical course from any college in India, it is mandatory to ace NEET or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is an all-India based examination for admission to prestigious medical colleges.
Because of the considerable number of participants each year, the competition is extremely stiff. Hence, applicants need to prepare thoroughly to score a good rank in NEET. For this purpose, they can consult NEET question bank apart from the study materials and previous years’ question papers.
The JEE NEET question bank contains essential questions which will help students to streamline their preparation.
NEET Biology Question Bank
The NEET biology question bank given below strictly follows the pattern of NEET questions. Going through them will give you an idea of the main question paper.
1. An Individual’s Stool is of the Colour Whitish-grey. Which of the Following Organ is Malfunctioning?
2. How Many Vertebrae are there in a Human Being?
3. Which Organisms Were Formed First?
Multicellular simple eukaryotes.
4. Which One is Crucial for Evolution to Occur?
5. Entomophilous Flower and Pollinating Agent Shows Which Type of Association?
6. The Type of Nutrition Where the Host is Killed is Known as ______
7. Where is RNA Found?
All the above.
8. Pyrimidines in RNA are composed of
Adenine and guanine.
Thymine and uracil.
Cytosine and uracil.
Adenine and uracil.
9. What is the Distance Between Two Adjacent Nucleotides?
10. When Two Alleles of a Gene are Present in Offspring, and Both are Dominant, it is Known as?
None of the above.
11. One of the Reasons for Which Animal Species are Getting Endangered are
All the above.
12. Which Pair of Hormones is Required for Callus to be Differentiated?
Auxin and cytokinin.
Auxin and ethylene.
Auxin and abscisic acid.
Cytokinin and gibberellin.
13. Which Part of the Plant is Used for Culturing?
14. The Excretion Process in a Cockroach Takes Place in Which of the Following?
15. An Earthworm and Cockroach have an Aspect in Common. Which of the Following is it?
Closed blood vascular system.
Ventral nerve cord.
16. Neurons in the Central Nervous System are Held in Position by
17. What is the Definition of Congenital Disease?
It is a disease deficiency disease.
It is present since birth.
It is acquired as one grows into adults.
It spreads from one person to another.
The full syllabus of NEET is given in the table below. Go through it before you start with your NEET question bank to make sure that you do not forget any topic.
Good Luck for your Exams
Now that you know the syllabus, you should also check the important dates for NEET examinations to devise a streamlined study plan. Start by chalking out a routine where you allocate time for revising each of the three subjects. After reviewing each chapter, test your understanding by solving questions from the NEET question bank.
Moreover, do not forget to take care of yourself while you are preparing for NEET with a question bank of biology. Exercise for a few minutes each day which will improve your stamina and help you stay fit. You should take some time to meditate each day to improve your focus.
Here’s wishing you good luck!
1. How to Prepare with a Biology Question Bank for NEET?
Ans. After you are done revising a topic or concept from biology, you can test your understanding by attempting the questions of the same from your question bank. You can also solve mock tests at home by yourself.
2. What is the Best NEET Question Bank?
Ans. The best question banks for NEET are Oswaal NEET question bank, objective NCERT question bank for NEET by MTG editorial board, NEET solved papers by Arihant publishers and so on. You can also refer to online websites that provide detailed questions for NEET.
3. What are the Advantages of Using a NEET Question Bank?
Ans. A question bank will streamline your preparation. You can revise all the essential concepts and strengthen your understanding by practising from a NEET question Bank. It will also help you to improve your speed and accuracy.