Why Online Tuition is Better Than Offline Tuition?
10 Reasons: Why Online Tuition is Better Than Offline Tuition
Before I start talking about online tuition, I have a question for you. In this digital era when everything is going digital, then why not education?
Parents across the globe are ready to go the extra mile to assure their children are getting the best education. Since competition is tough, parents prefer providing extra learning support in the form of private tuitions. And, with the rise of technology, Online Tuition has become popular as it’s not essential for the teacher and the student to meet face to face for knowledge sharing.
This growing popularity of online tuitions has put the parents in a fix- if they should opt for online tuition or follow traditional coaching classes! With Vedantu's online classes, fused with the cutting-edge technology, you might be able to get rid of this dilemma. However, you will be delving deeper into the perks of online tutoring as you keep scrolling down this page.
Online tuition, as compared to offline tuition, has its own perks. In this blog, I have mentioned 10 key advantages of online tuitions to help those parents take a better decision for their children.
• Learn From The Best Teachers: If you want online tuition in Math and not in Science, just select Math. At Vedantu, you can check the teacher’s ratings and student’s feedback before you select the best online teacher. If you don't like the class, you can learn from another teacher without any extra fees but such is not the scenario in offline coaching classes.
• Enjoy Flexible Time Schedule:Learn LIVE - anytime & anywhere. In online tuitions, you will decide how much time you want to invest in learning. The courses are made as per the curriculum. And, at Vedantu, the teachers make sure their students don’t feel any extra load while learning!
• Revisit The Class: When you choose online tuition, you will get access to a whole range of valuable online resources. Textbook Solutions like NCERT Solutions, RD Sharma Solutions, HC Verma Solutions & RS Aggarwal Solutions and video lectures. In online tuition you will get all that you need to meet your academic goals. In fact, if one day you miss a LIVE class, you can watch the recordings later that will be kept in your library.
Will you enjoy this luxury in offline coaching?
Just think once and tell me-
Will you get such flexibility in offline coaching that you are getting in online tuition?
• Save Time: It is good to be ambitious, & focus on achieving good grades but, time is luxury for any student. In offline tuitions, you have to travel distances to get the best tuition, that means you are wasting your time while traveling back & forth. Online tuition helps you to save time as you will take classes over the internet.
Also, you will get some extra time for self-study or recreational activities!
• Comfort + Parent Supervision: In online tuitions, parents can check if his child is getting the proper education or not. And, studies show that familiar surroundings & home-comfort can have a positive impact on promoting effective & meaningful learning. It helps you to increase focus & concentration. Do you want to miss these things?
Online tuition website like Vedantu makes sure, the teachers conduct PTM quarterly to share student’s progress with the parents. Progress report helps to track the improvement and parents can share their feedback with the tutor.
• Save Money: Online tuition is economical as compared to offline tuitions or coaching classes. When you opt for online tuition, you don’t have to travel anywhere after you come back from school.
Fact is, Indian parents spend around 40K per year just for traveling purpose! And what’s the harm if you get a quality education sitting at home? Online tuitions are actually cheaper, moreover, you will get to learn from the best teachers across the country.
• Get Personal Attention: In a class of 100-200 students, you might shy away from clearing your subject doubts. It’s not possible for a teacher to focus on every student in a class of 200 students because of time constraint & vast syllabus.
Here, online tuition comes as a friend. Go to an online tuition website and you will see they offer some amazing features. Personalized class, limited students (group study) or 1-to-1 class will help you to build a rapport with the teacher and ask your doubts to resolve it quickly without waiting!
• Increase Engagement in Class: Vedantu, one of the leading Ed-Tech companies and online learning platform in India, conducts LIVE classes (LIVE online tuition) where a student interacts with the teacher in real-time. And, you can check the quality of teaching in these FREE learning videos taken by some of the best teachers.
You can write on the interactive whiteboard & ask questions to make the class more engaging. However, in a traditional classroom, the engagement level is less due to the presence of a large number of students.
• Self-discipline: Online tuition is an effective way of learning as you have to think about what you are going to study and ask your teacher during the class. So, you have to prepare yourself in advance to make sure the points & doubts you want to discuss are covered.
• Write Tests & Assignments: If you’re thinking that there will be no test then you are wrong! In online tuition, you get the chance to attempt tests designed by the best teachers and you will get this info on a verified and popular online tuition website only. The teachers will analyze and suggest how to work on your strength & weakness. Not only this, but you will also compete with the best brains across the country!
Most parents think that they don’t have enough time to teach their children on their own. That’s where online tuition websites come handy. If your child is tech-savvy or living in a remote area, online tuitions are the best choices because you, as a parent, will get the chance to select only the best teacher for your child. With the increasing use of smartphones & tablets, this trend will go upward only!
Being a parent you might think, maybe the online tuition website provides a good education but your child is too young to handle online tuition! probably, you are not wrong but this also has a solution! In that case, parental guidance is necessary to help the child overcome this barrier to get the most out of ‘online tuition’.
I have listed only 10 benefits of online tuition, but I know there are more! So, are you ready to try the online tuition once and try to find out if all the above-mentioned reasons are true or not?
It’s time you check a trusted online tuition website and learn more about their offerings. Else, you might miss out some amazing learning benefits of online tuition that can make a difference in your student-life!